Using the latest technology and medical techniques in a cutting-edge facility, we can accurately diagnose orthopaedic issues, joint injuries and spinal-related conditions, and provide effective treatment options that are designed to reduce pain, improve comfort, enhance mobility and facilitate a smooth recovery.
The experienced health care team at The Steward Center for Sports Medicine and Community Health provides a wide range of orthopaedic services, including:
- Bone and joint care, including knees, hips, hands, neck, back and feet
- Partial and total joint replacement
- Arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery
- Repair of broken, fractured and dislocated bones
- Treatment for bone and joint pains, sprains and strains
- Treatment for spinal conditions and disorders
- Tendon, ligament and cartilage repairs
- Arthritis management
- Osteoporosis prevention and treatment
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy supervision
On-Site Imaging Services
For your convenience, we have immediate, on-site access to advanced diagnostic imaging equipment that can be used to help diagnose different bone, joint and spine conditions. You no longer have to go to a separate imaging lab for X-rays, MRIs or CT scans and you don’t have to incur additional co-pays. What’s more, your test results are readily available for the physician to review with you at your appointment. For more information, check out our diagnostic imaging services.
For more information, contact us. View accepted Hedley Orthopaedic Institute insurance plans.