No matter your age, physical ability level or chosen sport, the health care providers at IASIS Healthcare Multi Specialty Clinic offer a wide range of sports medicine services designed specifically for you. We partner with you on an individualized health care plan to help you regain or maintain physical health as well as enhance overall performance. Our ultimate goal: to get you back on track and back in the game as quickly as possible.
From treating sports injuries and chronic conditions, to leveraging cutting-edge technology and advanced restorative therapies, you can count on us for your sports medicine needs. Treatments for injuries and conditions include:
- Joint injuries, including shoulder, elbow, hips, knees and ankles
- Muscle strains, sprains, tears and cramps
- Overuse injuries, such as shin splints
- Foot injuries and conditions
- Foot injuries, including arch pain due to fasciitis, strains and injury of the Achilles tendon
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Stress fractures
- Non-surgical pediatric injuries
Our advanced restorative therapies enable your body to help repair itself:
- Platelet-rich plasma injections (PRP) – PRP injections use your own blood platelets as a healing agent for chronic pain or soft tissue injuries.
- Amniotic membrane stem cell injections – Stem cell injections uses stem cells from our own amniotic tissues, which have anti-inflammatory properties, to relieve pain, restore mobility and restore degenerated tissue.
We also offer preventive care services:
- Pre-participation sports physical exams
- Return-to-play clearances
- Flexibility, posture, strength and joint evaluations
- Immunizations and necessary injections
- Nutritional evaluations and education
- Weight management services
Sport-Specific Shoes for Healthy Feet
As a general rule, if you participate in a certain sport at least two to three times a week, the American Podiatric Medical Association recommends that you wear a sport-specific shoe. Not only can sport-specific shoes affect the way you play and perform, they can also protect your feet from injury. Check out our tips on choosing the right sport-specific shoes to promote healthy feet.
Free Pre-Exercise Health Assessment
Regular physical activity is one of the most important things you can do for your overall health and wellbeing. Routine physical activity can reduce the risk for many chronic diseases, control your weight, strengthen your bones and muscles, lengthen your life expectancy, and boost your mental health. But, before you begin a new exercise program, complete our free pre-exercise health assessment, which is designed to help you determine which factors increase your risk for exercise-related illnesses or injuries.
For more information, contact us. View accepted Hedley Orthopaedic Institute insurance plans.