Using the latest technology and medical techniques in a cutting-edge facility, we can accurately diagnose orthopaedic issues, joint injuries and spinal-related conditions, and provide effective treatment options that are designed to reduce pain, improve comfort, enhance mobility and facilitate a smooth recovery.
The experienced health care team at the IASIS Healthcare Multi Specialty Clinic provides a wide range of orthopaedic services, including:
- Bone and joint care, including knees, hips, hands, neck, back and feet
- Partial and total joint replacement
- Arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery
- Repair of broken, fractured and dislocated bones
- Treatment for bone and joint pains, sprains and strains
- Treatment for spinal conditions and disorders
- Tendon, ligament and cartilage repairs
- Arthritis management
- Osteoporosis prevention and treatment
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy supervision
On-Site Imaging Services
For your convenience, we have immediate, on-site access to advanced diagnostic imaging equipment that can be used to help diagnose different bone, joint and spine conditions. You no longer have to go to a separate imaging lab for X-rays, MRIs or CT scans and you don’t have to incur additional co-pays. What’s more, your test results are readily available for the physician to review with you at your appointment. For more information, check out our diagnostic imaging services.
Free Pre-Exercise Health Assessment
Regular physical activity is one of the most important things you can do for your overall health and wellbeing. Routine physical activity can reduce the risk for many chronic diseases, control your weight, strengthen your bones and muscles, lengthen your life expectancy, and boost your mental health. But, before you begin a new exercise program, complete our free pre-exercise health assessment, which is designed to help you determine which factors increase your risk for exercise-related illnesses or injuries.
For more information, contact us. View accepted Hedley Orthopaedic Institute insurance plans.