English Dermatology has been serving Valley residents for over 25 years. Our experienced providers and physician specialists offer a wide variety of medical treatments, surgical procedures and cosmetic solutions for all classes of skin conditions. We treat patients of all ages, skin types and dermatological needs. Our warm and friendly atmosphere, compassionate staff and caring board certified physicians will make your patient experience absolutely exceptional. You will leave our office looking and feeling great!
We are equipped to treat a broad range of skin conditions. Here is a list of services we offer:
• Skin Cancer Screening
• Actinic Keratosis
• Squamous Cell Carcinoma
• Basal Cell Carcinoma
• Moles (Nevi)
• Seborrheic Keratosis
• Eczema (Dermatitis)
• Lumps, Bumps, and Cysts
• Diseases of Hair & Nails
• Vulvar Disease
• Chicken Pox (Herpes Varicella Zoster)
• Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
• Herpes Simplex Virus
• Ringworm (Tinea Corporis)
• Birthmarks/Pigmented Skin
• Lichen Simplex Chronicus
• Poison Ivy, Poison Oak
• Botox® Cosmetic, a simple, non-surgical, physician-administered treatment that can temporarily smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the brows in people from 18 to 65 years of age. It is the only treatment of its type approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
• Dermal Fillers, are administered through tiny injections on specific areas of the face to enhance skin volume and to temporarily correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
• Microdermabrasion, an effective method for reducing fine lines, “crow’s feet,” age spots and acne scars. It stimulates the production of skin cells and collagen. It has proven to be a very popular non-surgical cosmetic procedure.
• Micro-needling, a new innovation in aesthetic medicine for the treatment of fine lines and improvement of the skin’s color, tone and texture. Eclipse Micropen™ also has a positive effect on hyper-pigmentation as well as on hypo-pigmentation, acne scars, and new stretch marks. Micro-needling generates new collagen production, which helps reverse years of sun damage, resulting in younger-looking skin with fewer signs of aging.
• Dermaplaning, a simple and safe procedure for exfoliating the epidermis (top layer of the skin) and ridding the skin of fine facial hair (peach fuz). Dermaplaning removes the outer most layers of dead skin cells leaving the skin immediately smooth, supple and vibrant. Dermaplaning helps with cell turnover and collagen stimulation.
• Facial and Peels, an excellent way to exfoliate and smooth out your skin texture and tone. We offer an acne facial and various peels to help you rejuvenate your skin’s natural beauty! Indulge!
• Laser Treatments, we offer laser hair removal, BBL for targeting the signs of aging and sun damage, and XTRAC for the treatment of Vitiligo and Psoriasis.